Once again, my review of the Wednesday-to-Wednesday week appears on a Thursday. Here goes:
- Silliness of the week: Dell has applied for a trademark on the term cloud computing.
- Anticlimactic relaunch of the week: delicious. Here are Merlin’s remarks; here’s an interesting Reddit topic, with comment from Joshua (Mr Delicious); here are my delicious bookmarks.
- Startup web service to which I’d most like an invite: Heekya, which I became aware of via Mashable.
- That reminds me, I enjoyed Mashable’s Boston bash, and will post about it soon.
- The obvious, but needed saying, award goes to Bob Morris of ARM. As GigaStacey put it, if you consider that the mobile phone will soon be a place to make calls and access the web through cloud services, then the operating system is less significant and the browser becomes the king.